Culver City, CA (July 23, 2014)—Mix Magazine
will host a new event, Immersive Sound: From Production To Playback
on September 6, 2014 at Sony Pictures Studios in Culver City, CA.
Recognizing the explosion in advanced surround sound through the emergence of Dolby’s Atmos and Auro Technologies’ Auro-3D advanced surround sound formats, the event will feature speakers, demonstrations, panels and more, topped off with an exclusive screening of a new Sony Pictures feature film in the Holden Theatre.
This special, one-day event includes:
• Keynote Address in the world-renowned Cary Grant Theatre
• Full Day of Panels: The Editing, Mixing, Technology and Business of Immersive Sound
• Film Studio Showcase: 10-minute reels, played back in the Atmos/Auro-3D equipped William Holden Theatre, with introductions by the creative teams
• Sponsor Workshops—hosted onsite in Sony’s world-class film sound facilities
• Exhibition Space—the world’s leading technology suppliers
• Networking opportunities
• Sony Pictures feature film in the Holden Theatre
Find out more about the event at Mix
Sound For Filmwww.mixsoundforfilm.com