HomeHomePAR online foru...PAR online foru...PAR Editors For...PAR Editors For...Pro Audio Snow Leopard Compatibility ListPro Audio Snow Leopard Compatibility List
Previous

Next
New Post
11/26/2008 8:05 AM

November 2008 marks the debut of a totally redesigned Pro Audio Review! All of us here at PAR are very excited about this major facelift and look forward to further improvements and refinements.

We welcome your thoughts regarding the new design here on this forum. Fire away—we’re all ears.

New Post
12/13/2008 5:19 AM

I wanted to wish you the best of luck with your new forum. From the looks of it you guys have just started. I stumbled upon this forum while searching for an archived article in PAR. I do applications support consulting for a semiconductor manufacturer and also provide DIY audio PC boards. I'm not and end-user but focus more on the design side.
Previous

Next
HomeHomePAR online foru...PAR online foru...PAR Editors For...PAR Editors For...Pro Audio Snow Leopard Compatibility ListPro Audio Snow Leopard Compatibility List

© 2014 NewBay Media, LLC. 28 East 28th Street, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10016 T (212) 378-0400 F (212) 378-0470

Use of this website is subject to its Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

NewBay Media's market leading brands are centered on five vertical markets -- Pro Audio, Broadcast and Video, Musical Instruments, AV / Consumer Electronics and K-12 Education.
NewBay publishes and produces over 40 publications and show dailies, 50 websites, 30 daily and weekly E-Newsletters, 3 expos and over 50 custom publishing efforts annually.