Anaheim, CA (January 25, 2013)—DiGiCo and Waves Audio have unveiled a new collaboration: DiGiGrid, a collection of hardware and software processing solutions which enables users of Native DAWs, Pro Tools and MADI-enabled live and broadcast mixing consoles to have access to Waves SoundGrid audio networking and real-time processing.
DiGiGrid includes SoundGrid I/Os, Pro Tools-to-SoundGrid I/Os and MADI-to-SoundGrid I/Os; components include:
• DiGiGrid IOS—an 8 x 8 I/O which includes a built-in SoundGrid DSP server and certified SoundGrid switch, as well as 8 mic / line inputs, 8 line outputs, 2 headphone outputs, MIDI In/Out/Thru, and SPDIF and AES outputs.
• DiGiGrid IOX—intended for professional facilities with separate performance rooms, the DiGiGrid IOX expansion I/O features 12 mic / line inputs and 6 line outputs, plus 4 individual headphone outputs, for customizable mixes for each performer.
• DiGiGrid IOC—an I/O custom-designed with control rooms in mind, the DiGiGrid IOC includes 2 mic inputs, 8 line inputs, 8 line outputs and 2 headphone outputs, plus 16 AES digital outs ADAT for additional connectivity options.
• DiGiGrid SWI—the line’s SWI 5-way network switch.
• DiGiGrid DLS—with 64 digital inputs / 64 digital outputs plus a built-in SoundGrid DSP server and certified SoundGrid switch, the DiGiGrid DLS Pro Tools-to-SoundGrid Interface is designed for users who want to expand their existing systems but maintain an all-in-one hardware interface.
• DiGiGrid DLI—a 64 digital inputs/64 digital outputs DLI Pro Tools-to-SoundGrid Interface for users of large Pro Tools systems who require the extra processing power of a dedicated SoundGrid DSP server.
• DiGiGrid DMI—an interface option to allow Digigrid system devices to access DiGiCo SD Rack and D Racks for system input expansion with a range of format configuration choices.
• MGB MADI-to-SoundGrid Coaxial Interface – 2 MADI ports, up to 128 Inputs and 128 outputs.
• MGO MADI-to-SoundGrid Optical Interface – 2 MADI ports, up to 128 Inputs and 128 outputs.