Scotts Valley, CA (May 12, 2014)—Universal Audio has announced the release of UAD software v7.7 for its UAD Powered Plug-Ins Platform and Apollo audio interfaces.
The software update includes:
- Neve 1073 Preamp & EQ Collection: Featuring UA’s Unison technology, this new preamp and EQ plug-in collection provides all the features, unique circuit behaviors and sonics of Neve’s original hardware design.
- AAX 64 Windows 7 Support for Pro Tools 11: Windows 7 Pro Tools users can benefit from AAX 64 features such as offline bounce, AudioSuite processing for file-based workflows, and multi-mono plug-in support. UA will continue to support RTAS Windows versions of UAD plug-ins for Pro Tools 10 users.
- Mac Thunderbolt PCIe Audio Driver Support: New ultra-fast PCIe audio drivers are here for Apollo and Apollo 16, providing high-bandwidth, low-latency performance on all Thunderbolt-equipped Macs. This update works with existing Thunderbolt Option cards via a free firmware update.
- Expanded Compatibility for Apollo Twin and UAD Devices
- Console Input Labeling (“Scribble Strips”)
Download new UAD Software v7.7 here:www.uaudio.com/support/uad/77.html