LAS VEGAS, NEVADA:
Twenty of the leading manufacturers in the A/V industry announced the speaker lineup for the AV Networking World (AVNW) educational seminar and training workshop to be held on June 17, 2014 in Las Vegas. This year’s highly-anticipated event is co-sponsored by Atlas Sound, Attero Tech, Audinate, BSS Audio, Bosch, Bose, Focusrite Rednet, IED, Lab.gruppen, Lake, Lectrosonics, Peavey Commercial Audio, Powersoft, PreSonus, Stewart Audio, Shure, Symetrix, TC Group, Studio Technologies, and Yamaha Commercial Audio.
AVNW includes more hands-on interactive workshops than previous years with more presentations on actual use cases by the A/V system owners, corporate industry design consultants, and A/V installation contractors. Participants to AVNW may also earn four CTS InfoComm RU credits. Topics include:
Live Demonstrations and Workshops
• SMAART Acoustical Measurement Analysis simplified with Dante.
Jamie Anderson, Rational Acoustics
* Live Interactive Dante Installation Workshop with audience participation
* Manufacturers Interoperability Demonstration
Panels and Presentations
• Microsoft Production Studios A/V Network Enhancement: John Ball, Microsoft
• Audio system upgrade to the San Jose Convention Center:
Mark Berlo-ICS Corporate Installations Systems
• Fred W Smith National Library: Jim Hogan, IES Commercial
• Corporate Conference Center: Klas Dalbjorn, TC Group
• House of Worship Installations: Kevin Potts, Coherant Designs; Tim Bailey-Communication Engineering Inc.; Mark Cooke, Sun Grove Church; Gordon Moore, Rio Rancho United Methodist
• Performing Arts Centers and Theaters Upgrade to the Axis Theatre at Planet Hollywood Casino: Michael Cusick, SAVI
• New Audio System at The Cube at Virginia Tech University: Dennis Blount, ARUP Consulting
• Installation Systems: High Performance audio networks: Focusrite, Ted White
• A glimpse of the future Dante Networked World with Audinate’s new Dante Via™:
Aidan Williams, Audinate
Due to the space limitation, pre-registration is highly advised. Lunch will be provided during the day with cocktails served following the seminars. The event will be held at the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, 3400 Paradise Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89169.
All attendees will receive five free Dante Virtual Soundcards for participating in the conference ($149.95 value). Additional giveaway drawings for A/V equipment will be held throughout the day, valued at over $7,500.
For registration, please visit: www.audinate.com/webmail/AVNW_June_2014/Symetrix_AVNW_June_2014_STD_schedule.htm
Symetrix is dedicated to making life sound better.
As a world leader in the development and manufacturing of digital audio signal processing (DSP) systems and accessories, Symetrix provides best in class audio management solutions to businesses, schools, non-profits and government organizations.
For more information on Symetrix products visit www.symetrix.co
BE SURE TO STOP BY AND SEE US AT INFOCOMM BOOTH #C9416