Sacramento, CA (August 27, 2008)–The Audio Underground Roadshow is a new, traveling event, organized and sponsored by TransAudio Group of Las Vegas, that will bring together audio manufacturers and top-name audio professionals, as well as new and prototype gear for an unusual and educational experience. The first stop will be in Sacramento, CA on September 6.
Attendees to the invitation-only event will be able to meet inventors of popular gear, while seeing what’s new in audio and mingling with like-minded professionals from the surrounding area. Numerous product demonstrations will be held, conducted by notable audio pros, including:
• Ryan Hewitt: Red Hot Chili Peppers, blink-182, Flogging Molly, John Frusciante
• George Massenburg: Lyle Lovett, Aaron Neville, Little Feat, Toto, The Dixie Chicks
• Geoff Daking: Blues Magoos Drummer, Engineer and Pro Audio Designer Extraordinaire
• David Bock: The High-End Mic Designer/Builder Who’s Actually Made Records
• Paul Wolff: Console Guru of 30 Years
• Peter Montessi: Long-time L.A. Studio Musician and Pro Audio Developer
• Tim Spencer: Rocket Scientist and Pro Audio Designer
• Brad Lunde • Richard Bowman • Todd Peterson: TransAudio Group of Las Vegas
Meanwhile, new and prototype gear from A Designs, ATC, BOCK Audio, DAD, Daking, Drawmer GML, SoundField, Tonelux, and True Systems will be on-hand as well.
The event will be held at The Hangar Studio in Sacramento, California on September 6, 2008, from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM. The event is invitation only, and space is limited, so interested parties are recommended to email email@example.com for an invitation and directions.
TransAudio Group of Las Vegas