Singapore (September 12, 2005)–Behringer has announced the immediate availability of the Truth B2092A, an active 360-watt studio subwoofer for mono, stereo and surround applications. The Truth B2092A uses a high-power 360-watt amplifier to deliver an extreme dynamic range with linear bass reproduction down to 32 Hz.
The Truth B2092A comes with 2 long-excursion 8″ loudspeakers with deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis, ensuring minimal distortion even at the highest volume levels. The product also comes with the following features:
– Dedicated Left, Right and Center XLR inputs and outputs for all stereo and surround applications
– Low-frequency enhancement for Behringer Truth studio monitors or any other professional monitoring system
– Innovative band-pass filter enclosure design which reportedly yields “excellent dynamic response and linearity”
– Active crossovers at 80 Hz which reportedly provides “precise frequency band separation and minimal phase shift”
– Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal speaker protection