New York (May 9, 2008)–Acclaimed author, musician, and EQ Executive Editor Craig Anderton follows up his immensely successful mastering webinar with a new webinar being held Tuesday, May 13, 6:00PM PST (9:00 EST). The webinar will show how to get more out of signal processors. While centered around the latest generation of audio plug-ins, most of the tips and techniques presented will apply to hardware as well. The event is sponsored by McDSP and TC Electronic PowerCore X8.
In this hour-long webinar, Anderton will explain practical, hands-on, cutting-edge info–underlined by a constant stream of video and audio examples–on topics like the following:
• All about side-chaining—from problem-solving to dance mixes
• Head trips: New dimensions in stereo placement
• Creative ways to use vocoders
• Convolution: Why just settle for reverb?
• Secrets of parallel processing
• Guitar amp simulator techniques for electronic drums and keyboards
• Exploiting synthesizers as signal processors
• Better guitar amp sounds through restoration software
• New applications for dynamics control
• Creating the ultimate wa-wa
• “Playing” signal processors with MIDI control
…and much more. Webinar attendees can even participate in real-time, live Q&A with Craig after the main presentation. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to amplify your creativity and improve your recordings in new, exciting, and above all, highly musical ways!
Complete event details are available at
LIVE Webcast attendees will be entered to win a McDSP Emerald Pack Native valued at $1,495 or a TC Electronic PowerCore X8 unit valued at $1,745 and will receive special Music Player discounted pricing on the Musician’s Atlas and Atlas online!