JBL LSR2328P studio monitors,
a LSR2310SP subwoofer and a
MSC1 monitor system controller.Northridge, CA (February 5, 2010)--Under a new rebate program, U.S. customers who purchase the MSC1 with LSR2300 Series studio monitors through qualified JBL Professional dealers by April 30, 2010 can receive up to $150 cash back.
JBL is offering the following system rebates:
• Purchase a system of two LSR2328P studio monitors, one LSR2310SP subwoofer and one MSC1 and receive $150 cash back.
• Purchase two LSR2325P studio monitors, one LSR2310SP subwoofer and one MSC1 and receive $100 cash back.
• Purchase a pair of LSR2328P studio monitors with the MSC1 and receive $100 cash back.
• Purchase a pair of LSR2325P studio monitors with the MSC1 and receive $50 cash back.
• Purchase an LSR2310SP subwoofer and the MSC1 and receive $50 cash back.
The MSC1 combines monitor system controls found in the "monitor section" of large mixing consoles along with JBL's RMC Room Mode Correction technology that tunes speakers to compensate for low-frequency problems in the room.
The MSC1 includes a subwoofer output, bass-management crossover and a level control to integrate a subwoofer into any system. RMC technology in the MSC1 tunes the speakers and the sub to reportedly eliminate exaggerated low frequency that can occur in the mix room. While the MSC1 works with any speakers, the company says that the ideal combination is the MSC1 with JBL's new JBL LSR2300 studio monitors.
"Customers working in acoustically less-than-perfect rooms discover their mixes don't sound right when played on other systems," noted Peter Chaikin, director of recording and broadcast marketing at JBL Professional. "JBL has been leading the charge to fix the problem. The MSC1/LSR2300 Mail-In Rebate Program is JBL's New Year's gift to customers, for better mixes in 2010 and beyond."