Oxnard, CA (February 12, 2010)– L-Acoustics has debuted version 1.6 of its Soundvision 3D acoustical simulation program.
Features of the new 1.6 software include:
• Air absorption as a function of humidity and temperature, affecting target SPL calculation
• Updated data product library, including the new K1, K1SB, 8XT, 12XT, 108P, 112P, SB15P, and SB28 products
• The adoption of the unified contour template for WST line sources and a gain structure matching the new V2.0 preset libraries. This allows each product to reach the maximum SPL with the same input level.
• Ergonomic improvements such as mapping mode custom color scaling and new, programmable quick keys for faster operation
• New balloon export data for all WST and Point Source systems (except V-Dosc, dV-Dosc, and K1) compatible with Ease 4.0 and Catt 8.0
The Soundvision 1.6 upgrade package is available for existing users at www.l-acoustics.com/soundvision.