Nashville, TN (July 29, 2010)--The second annual Nashville Amp Expo, which allows the public to meet the makers of top guitar amps and effects units, will will be held at the Hyatt Place, Brentwood on August 21-22, 2010.
Admission is $5, granting access to exhibitors, seminars, entertainment and gear giveaways. Show organizers Creation Audio Labs ensured that the entire Hyatt Place hotel has been reserved for both days, August 21-22, to allow players a rare opportunity to test out high-end, boutique guitar and bass gear without having to play quietly.
“The success of last year’s show has gone a long way to help us make the second annual Amp Expo the biggest one yet!” says Gary “Sarge” Gistinger, president of Creation Audio Labs. “We have more exhibitors, more seminars, more entertainment and more giveaways. We’re expecting a huge turnout this year.”
All entrants gain access to seminars, including:
• Guitar Recording Master Class hosted by Michael Wagener (Ozzy, Alice, Metallica, Skid Row, Dokken, Lynch, Motley, etc)
• Speaker Cabinets: Fact and Fiction hosted by Anthony Bonadio of Reason Amplification
• Master Luthier (Guitar building technique) hosted by Manuel A. Delgado of Delgado Guitars
• Tube Shootout hosted by vintage tube collector Jeff West
• Tube Amp Technology and Guitar Techniques hosted by Phil Bradbury of Little Walter Amps
• Speaker Seminar hosted by the guys of Warehouse Guitar Speakers
• Marshall vs Boutique hosted by vintage collector Tommy Hatcher
Some of the 85 exhibitors on-hand will include: Mesa/Boogie; Visual Sound; Egnator; Peavey; George L’s; 3rd Power Amplification; VVT; Jimmy Wallace Guitars; Paul Cochrane Audio; Modtone Effects; Industrial Amps; East Amplification; Reason Amps; Wampler Pedals; Jensen; Pro Stage Gear/PedalTrain; HipKitty Products; Fuchs Audio Technology.
Nashville Amp Expo