Old Lyme, CT (May 5, 2010)--Sennheiser has announced the latest dates of its Sennheiser Sound Academy training series.
The seminars cover three fundamental technology areas related to sound reproduction--RF wireless technologies, recording technology and installed sound—and are aimed at sound professionals in broadcast, theater, film, music related industries and many others.
Joe Ciaudelli, director of market development and education, Sennheiser and a key architect of Sennheiser Sound Academy, commented: "Our training curriculum is truly distinguished in the market since our primary goal is to educate industry professionals rather than directly promote our products. When we started this program four years ago, our goal was to create a program that prepares individuals for the most demanding sound applications; we have since seen our program expand in both its subject matter and regional coverage."
Upcoming Sennheiser Sound Academy dates include:
Recording Sound Academy
• Wednesday, June 23, 2010: Chicago, IL
• Wednesday, August 11, 2010: New York, NY
• Wednesday, September 22, 2010: Nashville, TN
• Thursday, October 14, 2010: Mexico City, Mexico
• Wednesday, November 3, 2010: San Francisco, CA
Installed Sound Academy
• Thursday, May 6, 2010: Leawood, KS
• Thursday, June 17, 2010: Olympia, WA
• Wednesday, July 14, 2010: Matthews, NC
• Thursday, July 15, 2010: Matthews, NC
• Wednesday, August 4, 2010: New York, NY
• Tuesday, September 14, 2010: Houston, TX
• Tuesday, November 16, 2010: Minneapolis, MN
RF Wireless Sound Academy
• Friday, August 13, 2010: San Juan, PR
• Monday, August 16, 2010: Santiago, Chile
• Wednesday, August 18, 2010: Buenos Aires, Argentina
• Monday, August 23, 2010: Rio De Janerio, Brazil
• Tuesday, August 24, 2010: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Each seminar is $149 and includes lunch, swag, informative workshop materials and a $50 coupon toward the purchase of any Sennheiser product. Attendees who register at least two weeks before the seminar date get $20 off the seminar price.
Sennheiser Sound Academy