Seattle, WA (December 29, 2005)–Submersible Music has started shipping its new “Lonniepack I” Drummerpack, for use with its Drumcore software (www.drumcore.com). Lonniepack I includes drum loops, fills and drumkit sounds by noted country drummer Lonnie Wilson, winner of two “country drummer of the year” awards from the Academy of Country Music (ACM). Lonniepack I is targeted at producers, songwriters, composers and musicians who need authentic country drums with a variety of song elements.
Like all Drummerpacks, this release comes pre-configured with metadata information for use with the Drumcore search engine. This provides quick access to grooves, fills, variations and individual drum sounds, and users can search content based on feel (straight, shuffle, etc.), time signature and tempo. Users can also add their own search criteria (create a new “style” for example) and enter their own comments for searching. Included with this Drummerpack are new drumkits for use with Drumcore’s MIDI sound module, which can be used to play the included MIDI grooves, for programming your own beats, or for layering hits on top of the loops.
Drumcore also supports dragging audio and MIDI directly to tracks in applications that support “drag-and-drop,” such as Acid, Audition, Cubase, Digital Performer, Logic, Nuendo, Pro Tools 7 And Sonar. It also exports/spots audio directly onto pro tools tracks. Grooves were recorded in 10 BPM increments, since drummers play differently at different tempos. This provides for the most musical grooves, and helps preserve audio quality. All audio is 48khz/24-bit and recorded in professionally designed studios using state-of-the-art digital (Pro Tools HD3) and analog (Neumann, Neve, etc.) equipment.
Lonniepack I is priced at $79.99, and requires Drumcore 1.5 (Mac or PC). It is available from the Drumcore website and via most music software retailers. A free 1.5 upgrade is available to registered users.
Lonniepack I groovesets include:
– boom chuck: truck drivin’, two-beat country from 65 to 135 bpm
– blastix (bstx) and brushed (brsh) versions too
– brushed 6/8: a smooth, flowin’ 6/8 to keep things movin’
– country shuffle: over 12 variations per tempo (75 -165 bpm), and that doesn’t even include the blastix and brushed versions
– country rock: from 12 to 22 variations (based on tempo)–you get sidesticks, multiple kick patterns, no-kick versions, both tight and sloshy hi-hats and ride patterns. then there’s the fills…
– cryin’ time: slow 60-80 bpm. ghost notes and hi-hat variations.
– train: straight, shuffles and brushes up to 225 bpm. a steamin’ engine.
-and many more…
Check out some sample MP3s of Lonniepack groovesets at www.drumcore.com/TemplateMain.aspx?contentId=47. An affiliate of Vulcan Inc. (www.vulcan.com), Submersible Music Inc. was founded to create innovative software that makes the music creation and production process easier.