Arlington, MA (November 18, 2005)–Wave Arts has released a new version of its reverb processor, MasterVerb 5, a multiple algorithm reverb that, according to the company, covers all the bases from small rooms to vast spaces, and now includes early reflection controls, multiple late reverb algorithms (including a true plate reverb) and envelope control. MasterVerb 5 is available for an introductory price of $174.95.
New features include:
-Early reflection section: halls, rooms, plates, chambers, echo, cathedral, nightclub, ping-pong
– Two late reverb types: a silky smooth hall and a lush plate algorithm
– 3-band EQ for controlling early and late frequency response to simulate a vast range of damping characteristics–anything from muffled to warm and mellow to a bright sizzle
– Triggered envelope control for special effects such as gated and reverse reverb
– Stunning new visual interface design including a 3-D frequency response plot, time response plot, and early/late damping EQ responses
– Brand new presets and enhanced preset management
– Up to 192K support
– Automate any control via compatible host applications
With the release of MasterVerb 5, the Power Couple 5 and Power Trio 5 bundles are now complete, providing extra savings for those wanting to purchase our most commonly used plug-ins.
Power Couple 5 ($249.95): TrackPlug 5 and MasterVerb 5
Power Trio 5 ($349.95): TrackPlug 5, MasterVerb 5 and FinalPlug 5
Power Suite 5 is due to be completed by the end of this month with the release of Panorama 5.
Wave Arts plug-ins are available for Windows (DX, VST, RTAS) and Mac OS X (AU, VST, MAS, RTAS).
Visit www.wavearts.com for more information including upgrade information and free demos.