Atlanta, GA (May 12, 2006)–In the past few months, ZAC Recording has been packing in the sessions. Outkast mixed their latest single, “Mighty O,” in Stonehenge with Dungeon family producers, Rico Wade and Ray ‘Yoda’ Murray. Mark ‘Exit’ Goodchild mixed it up with assistance from Tony Terrebonne. Interscope artists, Flipsyde, Keisha Cole and Hayes all tracked at ZAC, with producer Akon, and Terrebonne engineering, assisted by Clay Anderson.
Akon stuck around to track a few for his upcoming release as well as knock off a couple tracks for Def Jam artist, Rick Ross.
Other ZAC sessions include:
– Virgin artist, Young Capone tracking with producer Lil C.
– Sony artist, Lyfe Jennings tracking self produced cuts with engineer Corey Stocker.
– Laface artist, JKwon, back in tracking with producers, Joe Cappo, Droop-E and the Dead Executives. T Cash engineered.
– Black Eyed Peas front girl, Fergie, tracking a new cut, “London Bridge” with Polow producing. Terrebonne engineered.
– Snoop Dog in ZAC A with producer Terrence Martin for a week, writing and producing some new tracks for his upcoming release. Terrebonne, again, engineered.
-Hot ATL producer, Brian Michael Cox camping out in Stonehenge tracking the new hits for several acts including Joe and Mario Vasquez on J Records, Atlantic’s Erika Rivera and Deemi and Interscope artist, Claudette. Cox also took some time to track his own Blackbaby artist, Algebra. Engineering duties care of Sam “I am” Thomas.
– Yet another Tupac posthumous LP coming from Interscope Records with a set of tracks produced by Edi, engineered by Terrebonne.
– India Arie mixing a new single for upcoming Universal release with producer and mixer, Dru Castro.
-J Records new artist, Paula Deonnda tracking duet with Ne-Yo, produced by the Heaveyweights.
-Enrique Inglesias dropped in for tracking a newsingle with Ne-Yo.
– Interscopoe artist, Teairra Marie tracked with producer, Shea Taylor. Corey Stocker engineered.
ZAC is a complete neighborhood of audio services, incorporating: Stonehenge Recording (SSL 4080 G+ 80-ch., Total Recall, Ultimation, Studer A827/ProTools HD); ZAC Digital A (Pro Tools HD Tracking /Mix Suite /Augspurger Mains); ZAC Digital B (Donnie Scants Productions
Upstairs Studio–formerly Southern Living At Its Finest–DDA DMR12, Pro Tools HD/Studer A827); Eclipse Audio (Pro Audio Equipment Rental/DA88s, Pro Tools, ADAT/Outboard / Mics etc…).