New York, NY (October 15, 2013)—Attendees to this week's 135th Audio Engineering Society Convention (Thursday, October 17, through Sunday, October 20, 2013, at the Javits Center in New York City) can use the free AES Mobile Convention—AES New York 2013 app to keep on top of the entire event.
Available for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch), as well as Android devices, the app provides a variety of tools:
• The Dashboard offers up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
• My Schedule organizes a user's schedule with one click
• Alerts allow one to receive important real-time communications from the AES
• The app ties into LinkedIn and Facebook groups
• A built-in Twitter feed lets users follow and join in on the show chatter
• The app can also be used to rate sessions and comment on them, too
• Users can interactively locate companies they want to visit on the Floor Plan Map
• They can also connect with colleagues using the Friends feature
To download it, use the QR code seen here, or visit http://www.aes.org/mobile.
For further information on the 135th AES International Convention, and to register for a free Exhibits-Plus badge or the premium All-Access badge, visit http://www.aes.org/events/135.
Audio Engineering Society