Rome, Italy (May 2, 2013)—With the 134th AES Convention only two days away, AES Executive Director Bob Moses has announced a Paper Sessions track and Workshops related to Spatial Sound.
“Reviewing the many authoritative Papers and Workshop submitted for the 134th AES Convention, the Committee recognized a prevalence of 3-D Sound-related proposals,” said Moses. “It became apparent that we had enough perceptive, well-researched events to establish a formal Spatial Sound Track. By assembling nearly two dozen-papers and four timely Workshops into a dedicated block, we can direct 3-D Sound-focused attendees to a comprehensive overview on this topical field.”
Spatial Sound Track Paper Sessions Include:
• Recording & Production
• Spatial Audio – Part 1: Binaural
• Spatial Audio – Part 2: 3-D Microphone and Loudspeaker Systems
• Spatial Audio – Part 3: Ambisonics, WFS
• Applications of 3-D Audio in Automotive?
• Properties of Auro 3-D Room Signals
• Bernstein and Beethoven in 3-D
• 3-D Audio: Produce the New Dimension
Visit: http://www.aes.org/events/134/spatialsound/ for a complete list of events.
The 134th AES Convention will be held in Rome, Italy from May 4 to 7 at the Fontana di Trevi Conference Center.
Audio Engineering Society