Stow, Ohio (April 4, 2014)--Audio-Technica will host 15 Livestream events this year during the 2014 NAB show from Monday, April 7 to Wednesday, April 9.
At the Audio-Technica booth (Booth C1720) on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday during the show, visitors and viewers can get answers to questions during 30-minute, Q&A-style ÒAsk Me AnythingÓ (AMA) forums. Then in the afternoon, see A-TÕs educational Mic Presentations. All sessions will be livestreamed at www.livestream.com (free registration) and viewable at http://www.audio-technica.com/NAB2014 during and after the NAB show.
"Ask Me Anything" questions are fed to the presenters through a moderator during a 30-minute Q&A session. Questions can be submitted by individuals present at NAB booth C1720, online at Livestream.com, and via Twitter #ATliveNAB.
The session schedule is listed below, and additional details are available at the Audio-Technica booth or at www.audio-technica.com/NAB2014.
Audio-Technica NAB Event Schedule, Booth C1720:
Monday, April 7, 2014
- 10:00 a.m. Ask Me Anything with Dennis Baxter, EMMY Award-winning sports and Olympic sound designer
- 11:00 a.m. Ask Me Anything with Michael Abbott, TV audio mixer & producer; work includes GRAMMY¨ and CMA Award shows
- 1:30 p.m. Mic Presentation with Fred Ginsburg, C.A.S. (Cinema Audio Society), 'Rigging Lavalier Microphones for Film/Video Production'
- 2:30 p.m. Mic Presentation with Robert Bigelow, Audio mixer/sound editor for film and TV; recent projects include NCIS New Orleans, Star-Crossed and Treme, 'Mid-Side/Stereo Miking Demystified'
- 3:30 p.m. Mic Presentation with Dennis Baxter, 'Sports Miking Techniques'
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
- 10:00 a.m. Ask Me Anything with Maureen Droney Ð Senior Executive Director, The Recording Academy¨ Producers & Engineers Wing
- 11:00 a.m. Ask Me Anything with Lenise Bent Ð Audio mixer/engineer & producer for music and film, including DreamWorks productions
- 1:30 p.m. Mic Presentation with Fred Ginsburg, 'Selection and Use of Boom Microphones'
- 2:30 p.m. Mic Presentation with Robert Bigelow, 'Recording Live Music for Broadcast'
- 3:30 p.m. Mic Presentation with Fred Ginsburg, 'When and How to Use Planted Microphones'
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
- 10:00 a.m. Ask Me Anything with Larry Estrin Ð Audio technology innovator, Founder of BEST Audio; work includes presidential debates, the Super Bowl, Olympics and Disney ¥ 11:00 a.m. Ask Me Anything with Robert Bigelow
- 1:30 p.m. Mic Presentation with Steve Savanyu, 'Microphone Techniques for Digital SLR Cameras'
- 2:30 p.m. Mic Presentation with Fred Ginsburg. 'Intro to Multi-track Location Dialogue RecordingÓ\'
- 3:30 p.m. Mic Presentation with Fred Ginsburg, 'Advanced Workflow for Multi-track Location Dialogue Recording'