New York (November 7, 2011)—At the recent AES Convention in New York City, the editorial staffs of Pro Sound News and Pro Audio Review magazines presented the first ProSoundNetwork Best of Show Awards.
During each of the pro audio industry’s major conventions and trade shows, the editors of PSN and PAR, with assistance from the editors of sister titles MIX and Audio Media, will comb the exhibit halls for new and noteworthy products. Gear and software that show particular merit will be singled out for the ProSoundNetwork Best of Show awards. All products debuting at a given event will be eligible.
The ProSoundNetwork Best of Show Awards for the 131st AES Convention were compiled via nominations from PAR and PSN contributors and editors.
1. API 1608 Console Automation
2. Antelope Audio Eclipse AD|DA Converter
3. Avid Pro Tools 10
4. DPA d:fine Headset Microphone
5. Eminence D-fend Loudspeaker Protection Circuit
6. Eventide Omnipressor Native
7. Grace Design m102/m502 Optical Compressors
8. Harrison 950m Analog Console
9. Radial MC3 Monitor Controller
10. Pelonis Sound & Acoustics Signature Series Model 42 Studio Monitor
11. Renkus-Heinz IC2 Line Array Loudspeaker Systems
12. Massey Plug-Ins MQ2 Equalizer
13. NUGEN Audio Stereoizer Manipulation Plug-In
14. sE Electronics Egg Powered Studio Monitor
15. TC Electronic LM6 Native Room Loudness Meter