Los Angeles, CA (November 17, 2014)—QSC, Shure and Yamaha Commercial Audio Systems, Inc. will present a day of live-sound training at Empire Pro in Los Angeles on Thursday, December 4.
The training, titled “Modern Technology For Today’s Production,” will cover line arrays, digital consoles, monitors, amps, wireless and digital microphones, and in-ear monitors along with how they optimally work together for applications from small to mid-size production. Presenters will focus on system design, networking, Dante and RF landscape, coordination, and antenna setup as well as best practices, special tools and tips.
The presentation schedule includes:
• 9:40-10am: Introduction
• 10-11:15am: Shure – RF (spectrum update/incentive auction)
• 11:15-12:30pm: Shure – RF coordination using Shure gear and how to choose the right antenna
• 12:30-1:30pm: QSC – Line Array (specification and deployment) / Amp Technology
• 1:30-2:30pm: LUNCH
• 2:30-3:30pm: QSC – Touchmix (for production)
• 3:30-4:45pm: Yamaha – CL Consoles (who, what, where, when, why and how)
• 4:45-6pm: Yamaha – QL Consoles (who, what, where, when, why and how)
“Our goal is to provide the Pro AV community with support and resources that empower them to grow their business,” said Edmond Khanian, VP Sales at Empire Pro.
The event will be held at Empire Pro, 5675 Mansfield Way, Bell, CA. Visitors can RSVP at the Empire Pro website, or tune into the live streaming at http://www.mldistrict.com/empirepro.