Cedar Rapids, IA (March 29, 2012)—NSCA will offer 19 new education classes, specific networking opportunities, and business resources exclusive to NSCA members during InfoComm12.
NSCA University is offering more than 20 classes; most sessions range from 90 minutes to two hours, focusing on information to successfully run your business. Additionally, NSCA’s project management training returns to help train employees.
NSCA returns with specific opportunities to network with industry peers during:
• BLC Alumni Reception – Reconnect with attendees from prior years and discuss the strategies learned and implemented during the Business & Leadership Conference. Attend this event to earn discounts on registration only available during InfoComm12.
• Women in AV – Women in NSCA and Women in AV are joining efforts to network and share tips, ideas and success stories.
• NSCA Member Appreciation Reception – Enjoy drinks and the company of fellow industry professionals to share challenges and solutions. The event will also recognize the industry’s up-and-coming Movers & Shakers, the Lifetime Achievement Award winner and more.
• Annual Member Meeting & Industry Forum – Hear updates on what NSCA has underway, get caught up on legislative issues, and approve the slate for the NSCA Board of Directors.
• Industry Charity Concert Featuring the Drunk Unkles – The Drunk Unkles return to InfoComm12 to raise money for the NSCA Education Foundation
Stop by the NSCA Zone (Booth #C11536) for ideas to save money, improve business productivity and find research on industry trends. Gain information on:
• Industry trends and forecasts gathered from NSCA industry research reports.
• Advice on prevailing wage, labor issues, OSHA, small business issues and opportunities and other legislative issues.
• Tips on how NSCA membership can make you money.
• Networking opportunities with influential NSCA members and industry professionals.
NSCA members gain free pre-registered entrance to the show floor, discounts on technology tours, and savings of up to 50% on NSCA University education.
NSCA At InfoComm