Stow, OH (November 6, 2017)—In preparation for the upcoming shift away from wireless systems operating in the 600 MHz band (614 to 698 MHz), A-T has announced a wide-ranging trade-in rebate program “that will greatly assist wireless users in switching to a new system that accommodates the new guidelines, on their terms, through March 31, 2019,” explains the company.
“Unless your system is part of a mission critical application, Audio-Technica recommends following a use-it-til-you-lose-it path,” continues A-T promotional materials. “Begin budgeting for a new system, get as much use as you can out of your current 600 MHz system (up to the FCC deadline), then make the switch once you encounter problems. This also may allow you to take advantage of any new wireless systems brought to market before you make your switch to a new wireless system.”
Here are specific directions for the trade-in process:
1. Verify that your trade-in system operates in the 600 MHz band. Your receiver and/or transmitter should include a sticker with the frequency range. If any part of the listed frequency range falls within the 614 – 698 MHz range, your system will eventually be prohibited from operating and is eligible for trade-in.
2. Purchase an eligible Audio-Technica wireless system from an authorized Audio-Technica dealer in the U.S. and its territories between 8/15/2017 and 3/31/2019.
* 2000 Series (single channel): $50 trade-in rebate
* 3000 Series (single channel): $75 trade-in rebate
* 4000 Series (single channel): $150 trade-in rebate
* 5000 Series (dual channel): $450 trade-in rebate
* System 10 Stack-Mount (single channel): $50 trade-in rebate
* System 10 Stompbox (single channel): $50 trade-in rebate
* System 10 Camera-Mount (single channel): $75 trade-in rebate
* System 10 PRO Rack-Mount (single channel): $75 trade-in rebate
* System 10 PRO Rack-Mount (dual channel): $150 trade-in rebate
* M2 (single channel): $90 trade-in rebate
* M3 (single channel): $120 trade-in rebate
3. Register online at audio-technica.rebateaccess.com. Offer Promotion #78844
4. Once registered, you will need to follow the instructions provided and mail the following documents and equipment:
* Printed trade-in rebate form.
* A copy of the sales receipt for your new A-T system with store name, date of purchase, model number and price paid clearly legible.
* The original (not a copy) UPC bar code cut from the product box of each new A-T system purchased. Not from the shipping carton.
* Your old 600 MHz wireless system (receiver and transmitter). Note: To receive the full trade-in rebate on a dual-channel system you must send in two channels (i.e., two single-channel receivers or one dual-channel receiver, plus two transmitters) from a 600 MHz system.
Note: All items above must be included with appropriate postage postmarked by 4/30/2019 in order for trade-in to be honored.
If you have any questions about this 600 MHz trade-in program, please contact A-T’s Audio Solutions Department at 800-516-7262 or email@example.com. If you have any questions about the 600 MHz transition, please visit our 600 MHz Wireless FAQ’s page.