New York, NY (October 2, 2014)—Audio Technica has announced the System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System, a digital wireless system .
Featuring a compact design, the system is available in handheld, lavalier and body-pack configurations. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, this system offers up to eight channels which may be used together without frequency coordination problems or group selection issues.
System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System Features:
• Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality
• Dependable performance
• Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
• Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
• 3.5 mm (1/8") output jack with switch to select between TRS balanced and unbalanced (dual mono)
• Features convenient rechargeable internal battery
• Receiver and transmitter battery level displays
• Removable antennas
• Camera shoe mount
• 1/8" headphone jack with volume control