Burlington, MA, (July 31, 2012)—Avid has announced VenuePack 4, a new suite of 30 plug-ins and utilities from Avid and third-party partners such as Flux::, Focusrite, JoeMeek, Line 6, and others. It will come bundled with all Venue digital console systems.
VenuePack 4 plug-ins run natively on all Venue systems—no external plug-in runner or separate laptop required—and can be controlled right from the console surface.
In addition to the suite of plug-ins, it 4 also includes the Flux:: Pure Analyzer Essential software application, a modular RTA system that provides live audio analysis and measurement tools when installed on a Mac- or Windows-based laptop. Pure Analyzer can also utilize the Flux SampleGrabber plug-in to support direct signal acquisition across an Ethernet network from Venue system monitor and mix busses.
VenuePack 4 includes :
· Classic Compressors Bundle—Emulations of five hardware processors (includes BF-2A, BF-3A, Purple Audio MC77, Fairchild 660, and Fairchild 670 plug-ins)
· Eleven—Emulations of vintage and modern guitar amps
· Flux:: Pure Analyzer Essential—Network-driven, real-time signal analyzing software
· Focusrite d2 and d3—Models of the Focusrite red equalizer and compressor/limiter
· Impact—Console-style mix bus compressor
· JOEMEEK Bundle—Emulations of the SC2 compressor and VC5 Meequalizer
· Line 6 Echo Farm—Models of several echo hardware processors and pedals
· Moogerfooger Bundle—Emulations of four audio effects and synth modules (includes 12-Stage Phaser, Analog Delay, Lowpass Filter, and Ring Modulator plug-ins)
· Pultec Bundle—Emulations of three vintage Pultec EQs (includes EQH-2, EQP-1A, and MEQ-5 plug-ins)
· Reel Tape Suite—Emulating characteristics of analog tape and machine effects (includes Reel Tape Saturation, Reel Tape Delay, and Reel Tape Flanger plug-ins)
· Reverb One—Reverb processing, with parameter control
· ReVibe—Room-modeling reverb
· Slightly Rude Compressor—Custom compressor
· Smack!—Compressor/limiter that provides a range of sonic variations and color
· TL Aggro—Emulation of a vintage analog FET compressor
· Voce Bundle—Emulations of vibrato and rotating speaker effects (includes Voce Chorus/Vibrato and Voce Spin plug-ins)
Veteran sound engineer and Avid live sound market specialist, Robert Scovill, will host a webinar on August 15th at 10 am PT (1 pm ET) to introduce the new VenuePack 4 plug-in bundle. Scovill will offer an overview of the included plug-ins, followed by a look into using Flux Pure Analyzer Essential, an exciting new addition to the pack.
Existing Venue owners can upgrade their Venue systems to VenuePack 4 at 50 percent off the standard upgrade price through September 14, 2012 at Avid’s website.