Boston, MA (August 25, 2014)—Cakewalk has announced a new, free update to its Z3Ta+ iOS software. Upgrading import, export, capabilities for presets, and users files, the version 1.3 update finds Cakewalk updating the software based on user and community feedback, while maintaining Z3TA+’s sound.
New features include:
• Import Z3TA+ presets from iOS, or Z3TA+ 2 Plug-in, available on Windows & OS X
• Import User Waves, MIDI Arps, Scala Tuning files, and presets via iTunes Sharing
• Export Z3TA+ iOS presets via AirDrop, or email
• Capability to search presets
• Capability to create preset “favorites”
• Scala tuning support
• Copy / Paste Functionality for individual Oscillators, Envelope Generators, Low Frequency Oscillators, and Delay Effects
• “Please Rate This App” Button in Options Menu
For current Z3TA+ iOS owners, the 1.3 update is a free download from the Apple App Store.