Amsterdam, The Netherlands (September 15, 2014)—At IBC, isotope released the next generation of its audio repair toolkit, RX, which removes noises, distortions, reverb, and other audio problems from flawed audio.
“Audio quality is a significant concern for media workflows worldwide, spanning professionals in film and TV post production to music mixing and mastering,” says Rob D’Amico, Senior Product Manager for iZotope. “iZotope has developed an audio solution that is equally valuable in the music recording studio, post production suite, on the film set, or in your home editing setup.”
New features in RX 4 include:
• Clip Gain: Adjust and balance the volume of vocals and instruments.
• Dialogue Denoiser: Reduce distracting background noise from dialogue and vocals in real time (now a standard feature with both RX 4 and RX 4 Advanced).
• RX Connect: Streamline the editing process with a round-trip workflow compatible with industry-standard hosts.
For audio professionals in post production, music production and mastering, RX 4 Advanced includes:
• Leveler: Automatically balance the volume of a mix.
• Ambience Match: Match the environment noise or room tone of two different audio recordings.
• EQ Match: Create a consistent-sounding mix by matching multiple recordings with varying sonic profiles.
• Loudness: Process whole program mixes or segments to comply with international industry standards and network-specific guidelines.