Oxnard, CA (April 19, 2012)—L-Acoustics has debuted its LA Network Manager 2 software and suite of interactive tutorials.
Reportedly completely rewritten from scratch on both network communication and GUI standpoints, LA Network Manager 2 features:
• An application-driven approach, taking the user through the workflow steps of Setup, Tuning and Live by implementing the tools required for each task into a own dedicated page.
• A purely graphical interface optimized for tablet PC use and allowing for placing units and groups in the workspace in a way that reflects their location in the field.
• Automatic discovery of the units connected to the network, including hot-plugged units.
• New productivity tools: Unit Matcher, Custom Preset Builder and Preset Bank Builder.
• Capability to assign units to multiple groups, reportedly facilitating advanced system management and tuning strategies.
• Two additional IIR PEQ in the Contour EQ.
• Enhanced system monitoring with the Message Center and its log files.
LA Network Manager 2 software (PC only) is now available for free download at the company’s website.