Orlando, FL (June 14, 2013)—The editorial staffs of Pro Audio Review and Pro Sound News magazines are proud to present InfoComm 2013’s ProSoundNetwork Best of Show Awards in Orlando. These InfoComm 2013-debuted products cited below are now officially recognized as Best of Show Award winners.
During each of the major conventions and trade shows, the editors of PAR and PSN, with assistance from the editors of sister titles Audio Media and Mix, comb the exhibit halls for new and noteworthy products. Gear and software that show particular merit are singled out for the ProSoundNetwork Best of Show Awards. All products debuting at a given event are eligible.
• Allen & Heath Qu-16 rack-mountable digital mixer www.allen-heath.com
• Alto Professional Stealth Wireless System for active loudspeakers www.altoproaudio.com
• beyerdynamic TG 1000 digital wireless microphone system www.beyerdynamic.com
• Bose RoomMatch Horizontally Asymmetrical Array Module loudspeakerswww.pro.bose.com
• DAS Audio Aero 40A line array system www.dasaudio.com
• Martin MLA Mini line array www.martin-audio.com
• Mogan Elite ICE omnidirectional earset microphone www.moganmicrophones.com
• Outline GTO C-12 line source array www.outlinearray.com
• QSC CXD/PLD processing amplifiers www.qsc.com
• QSC X-Mount integrated loudspeaker mounting solution www.qsc.com
• VUE Audiotechnik VUEPoint digital beam steering technology www.vueaudio.com