New plug-ins add Q-SYS management capabilities for endpoints from Sennheiser, Viewsonic, Roku, SurgeX, Audix and others.
Costa Mesa, CA (August 14, 2019)—QSC’s Q-SYS Ecosystem has added a new round of Q-SYS Control plugins, offering native control integration for a number of popular meeting room endpoints.
Now available through the Q-SYS Designer Asset Manager portal within Q-SYS Designer Software, the new drag-and-drop integrations offer configuration and management capabilities for:
· Viewsonic large format displays (LFD)
· Sennheiser SpeechLine Digital Wireless System
· Mersive Solstice for wireless screen casting
· Roku streaming content players and Roku TV
· Audix Dante/AES67 Microphone interface
· SurgeX Axess Elite power conditioning management system
· Dataprobe iPIO Ethernet I/O devices
· JuiceGooseiP 1520 Power Controller
“It has always been a priority to continually provide a growing and broad set of pre-built control plugins for some of the most common meeting room endpoints, expanding the native control capabilities of the Q-SYS Ecosystem,” said Greg Mattson, product manager, Q-SYS Control, QSC.
“This latest round of plugins adds Q-SYS control integration for several AES67-capable microphone solutions. We also added support for popular media players, screen casting and displays, as well as IP-based control for power conditioning and management solutions.”
QSC • www.qsc.com