Anaheim, CA (January 29, 2015)—At the recent NAMM Show, Sonnox debuted Sonnox Live, a bundle of plug-ins specifically for use with Avid Venue and S3L digital live sound mixing consoles.
The Sonnox LIVE Bundle is comprised of five plug-ins that support both TDM and AAX DSP formats:
• Oxford EQ – 5-band parametric EQ + filters
• Oxford Dynamics – A multi-functional suite with compressor, gate, limiter, expander, side-chain eq and ‘warmth’ control
• Inflator – Enhances presence, loudness, and warmth
• TransMod – Transient control and punch
• Oxford Reverb – A reverb which includes a parametric EQ
• An AAX DSP plug-in: SuprEsser DS, is included for the use of S3L users.
Sonnox says its plug-ins have been road-tested by engineers for the likes of Nine Inch Nails, Duran Duran, Massive Attack, J-Lo, Peter Gabriel, FKA Twigs and others. “With Avid consoles dominating a major segment of the tour scene, we have customized a definitive bundle of Sonnox plug-ins specifically for engineers using those desks,” said Sonnox Senior Sales and Marketing Manager, Nathan Eames. “Live sound engineers like Andy Carrington, Rick Camp, Snake Newton, Ben Findlay, Robb Allen and many others rely on Sonnox Plug-ins for that ‘special edge’. With touring acknowledged as the primary revenue source for most artists these days, live sound quality has never been more critical,” Eames says.