Scotts Valley, CA (November 20, 2013)—Universal Audio has added the Maag EQ4 plug-in to its Power Plug-Ins platform.
Designed by Cliff Maag, the EQ4 is based on his NTI EQ3 from the 80’s, and features Maag’s Air Band control, a major component to Madonna’s “Ray of Light” and Celine Dion’s “Taking Chances.”
Plug-in features for the EQ4 include:
• Added presence to vocals, acoustic guitars, and overheads
• Elevated treble frequencies, reportedly without harshness or hiss
• Five-position Air Band control
• Adjusts overall EQ level with an added Trim control
• Developed for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform by Brainworx
• Requires UAD-2 DSP Accelerator Card or Apollo Interface
Available for purchase via UA's Online Store, the Maag EQ4 plug-in is part of the new UAD Software v7.4, which also includes the Fairchild Tube Limiter Plug-In Collection.