Toronto Ontario (June 29, 2011)--Yorkville Sound has introduced the Paraline Series Loudspeaker System, a compact, expandable active vertical array.
The system is designed specifically for mobile PA applications and venues where access to complex trussing or roof hangs isn’t practical. The Paraline Series PSA1 active full range loudspeaker system uses Yorkville Sound’s Paraline high frequency lens technology found in the flagship VTC Elevation Series line array cabinets.
Injection molded ABS cabinet and Neodymium magnet woofers minimize overall cabinet weight making a full system transport and set-up handled with a single operator. The PSA1’s integrated power amplifiers and internal DSP mean no external processing is required. Direct connect to mixer source and set system levels, and the system is ready for the show.
Each PSA1 draws less than 3 amps in typical operation, meaning up to four cabinets can operate safely on a standard 15 amp service, allowing AC loop thru connections on the PSA1, while minimizing the need for multiple extension cables or access to multiple house circuits often needed for an active PA setup.
• Uses patented paraline horn lens technology
• 18 sound 6-inch woofers and BMS compression drivers
• Focused 15° vertical dispersion
• 110° horizontal dispersion pattern
• Manufactured using ABS cabinet material
• Stacks using standard speaker stand on integrated dual angle stand mount
adaptor (Maximum two cabinets per stand)
• Up to Four PSA1 cabinets can be powered on one 15 amp circuit