Future’s Best of Show Awards at ISE 2020 is now open for early bird entries.
Supported by four leading Future brands – PSNEurope, AV technology Europe, Installation, and Residential Systems – Future’s Best of Show Awards at ISE offers the opportunity to increase awareness of your company’s new products and services before and after their launch at ISE.
There are four award categories in which companies can enter products this year:
PSNEurope (audio-specific category)
AV Technology Europe (specific use market vertical category)
Installation (general technology category)
Residential Systems (residential AV product category)
Why enter the Future Best of Show Awards?
- Make our pre-event shortlist and benefit from the Best of Show marketing campaign. The Best of Show shortlist creates buzz around the worthy products that make the list, driving more visitors to their stands at the show.
- Increase the press around your presence at the show and ensure people are planning to come to your stand for the right reasons – to hear more about your Best of Show shortlisted product!
- Cut through the ‘trade show noise’ – with over 1500+ exhibitors at most big trade shows, Future’s Best of Show Awards put more focus on your products and services at the show.
- Differentiate yourselves from the competition – use the Best of Show to articulate why your product is innovative, how your company is pushing the boundaries, and what your product will achieve for your company, your customers and the industry.
- Be recognised as the best of the best. Best of Show winners receive the accolade at the show, along with coverage in the Best of Show publication released one week after the show has finished.
- Receive dedicated coverage in PSNEurope, AV Technology Europe, Installation, and Residential Systems and their respective social media platforms – reaching 30,000+ in magazine circulation, 76,200+ in unique website visitors, 29,200+ in newsletter readers and 17,700+ in Twitter followers.
- Winners receive a framed certificate and winners logo for all winning entries, while nominees are granted an official nominee logo for all entrants to use in marketing (sent by email).
Entry deadline: 5pm on January 28, 2020
You can enter here.