ISE (Integrated Systems Events) has announced that Stefanie Corinth, SVP marketing and business development, NEC Display Solutions Europe, and Piet Candeel, SVP EMEA, BARCO, have joined the ISE Board of Directors, effective July 1 2017.
They will replace outgoing ISE board members Wolfgang Lenz from Comm-Tech and Ollie French from Future Automation.
Corinth brings 20-years of experience in leading marketing, sales and business development teams across EMEA. Candeel has extensive expertise in operating across EMEA in a 19-year BARCO career that includes senior positions in marketing and sales management.
Mike Blackman, managing director of ISE, commented: “I’d like to welcome our new members and at the same time thank the outgoing ones. It’s vital that the ISE board regularly welcomes new members from our extensive exhibitor base so that we are exposed to fresh ideas and experiences.
“Stefanie and Piet will bring valuable market intelligence and insight on the sectors in which they operate. Additionally, they will offer first-hand feedback on how ISE as a trade show works as a vehicle for their products, services and customers.
“Their input, like that of their valued predecessors, enables ISE to keep developing the added value that both the AV systems integration business and our exhibitors look for.”
The ISE Board of Directors comprises nine members:
- David Labuskes, Executive Director and CEO, InfoComm International (ISE Chair)
- Tabatha O’Connor, Acting President/CEO, CEDIA (ISE Secretary Treasurer)
- Terry Friesenborg, Chief Global Officer, InfoComm International
- Wendy Griffiths, Vice President Global Development, CEDIA EMEA
- Dennis Erskine, President, Erskine Group
- Tony Warner, President, Phase Shift Consulting LLC
- Tobias Lang, CEO, LANG AG
- Stefanie Corinth, Senior VP Marketing and Business Development NEC Display Solutions Europe
- Piet Candeel, Senior VP EMEA, BARCO