Only 8 days left to receive $100 off admission to the premier game music and sound design conference GameSoundConand to be automatically entered to win a virtual instrument suite worth up to $5,000.
GameSoundCon's 10th conference will be held October 7-8 at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles and features two days of sessions, panel discussions and hands-on workshops from over twenty of the game industry's leading composers, sound designers and audio directors. This year's featured keynote speaker will be Marty O'Donnell, creator of perhaps the most iconic game soundtrack of the recent era with his work on HALO and Destiny. The conference tracks will cover
- How to Write and Implement a Video Game Score
- How Creating Music and Sound for Games Differs from Traditional Media
- Essential Game Audio Tech
- Game Music and Sound Design Tools
- Integrating Audio Using Game Engines Such as UDK and Unity
- Navigating the Video Game Music Business
- And many more
EastWest sponsors this year's GameSoundCon with a Complete Composers Collection 2 Pro - don't miss out and enter to win now!