– New GeoFusor™ offers highly effective diffusion with a contemporary aesthetic –
Indianapolis, IN – Auralex® Acoustics, Inc., the world’s leading brand of acoustical treatments, introduces the GeoFusor™, a versatile sound diffusor based on the geodesic dome pattern. The GeoFusor’s dimensional shape offers smooth, even diffusion and allows back filling with absorptive material for enhanced low-end control.
The GeoFusor is wall- and ceiling-mountable and is offered in two sizes (1′ x 1′ and 2′ x 2′). The 2′ x 2′ GeoFusor is sized to fit in ceiling grids and offered in fire-rated and non fire-rated variations. The GeoFusor’s contemporary aesthetic complements residential or commercial environments, and the complementary design of the 1′ x 1′ and 2′ x 2′ models permits arraying for acoustical and design purposes.
- Addresses standing waves & flutter echo without removing acoustic energy
- 1′ x 1′ & 2′ x 2′ versions available
- Enhance the accuracy of a critical listening environment
- GeoFusor 22 FR 2′ x 2′ x 4.5″ (23.75″ x 23.75″ x 4.5″)
- GeoFusor 22 2′ x 2′ x 4.5″ (23.75″ x 23.75″ x 4.5″)
- GeoFusor 111′ x 1′ x 2.25″ (11.75″ x 11.75″ x 2.25″)
- Fire Rating: *ASTM E48Class A (GeoFusor 22 FR only)
For more information, please visit www.auralex.com/.