Old Lyme, CT, October 28, 2020 — Can’t see what to buy for the filmmaker in your life? Forget 8K and 4K, or gizmos and gimbals, with even consumer cameras offering exceptional high-quality video, it’s what we hear that adds a professional gloss of realism and impact to video content. No matter if they’re taking their first steps in vlogging or bringing broadcast-quality footage to a global audience, this holiday season, audio specialist Sennheiser will help you give the filmmaker in your life the magic of sparkling audio.
Be heard with simply superior sound
Quality video is easy to come by these days, but that isn’t always the case when it comes to quality audio. Even the phone in your pocket has the ability to shoot video in crisp 4K resolution, so why shouldn’t it sound as good as it looks? This is where an external microphone such as Sennheiser’s new MKE 200 microphone comes in.
- Rugged and sleek enough for DSLRs, DSLMs, or phones – the ideal take-anywhere audio upgrade
- Directional mic brings presence to your voice – perfect for stepping up your vlogging game
- Built-in wind screen and integrated shock mount – Your recordings will sound cleaner than ever before
- Comes complete with furry windshield, TRS cable for cameras and TRRS cable for smartphones, plus storage bag
Natural stereo sound
Sennheiser’s MKE 440 stereo camera microphone delivers picture-perfect stereo sound – it captures sound from the subject with clarity while still retaining a pleasant level of ambient sound for atmosphere. With two matched shotgun microphones in a V-shaped configuration, it acoustically covers a stereo width equivalent to a 35mm camera lens – so you can hear what you see – without distractions from off-axis sounds.
- Homogeneous stereo image of the entire field with particularly high speech intelligibility in the focal point of the image frame
- Remarkable dynamic range lets you capture everything from quiet whispers to loud rock music
- Dual mini-shotgun mics create frontal focus while allowing a subtle level of ambient and background noise for a sense of location
Take a longer view
MKE 600 shotgun mic
When shooting wider shots or using longer focal lengths, you often need the creative freedom to place the camera further away from the subject. This is where Sennheiser’s MKE 600 shotgun microphone excels: its distinct (super-cardioid/lobar) pick-up pattern ensures outstanding performance even in demanding filming situations and maximum possible attenuation of unwanted noise elements from the side. As a versatile tool ready for virtually any professional challenge, you can combine the MKE 600 with either an XLR or a mini-jack cable (please order separately). A hairy cover is available too when filming outdoors.
- Catches sound with pin-point accuracy even in acoustically unfavorable environments
- Switchable high-pass filter reduces structure-borne noise and wind noise
- Can use phantom or battery power
- Matching foam windshield and a shock mount that fits onto the camera shoe mount are included, with camera cable and hairy cover available separately
Give the freedom of wireless audio
XSW-D Portable Lavalier Set
Wireless means never missing the moment. Videographers and mobile journalists seeking to effortlessly capture dialog will love Sennheiser’s groundbreaking XS Wireless Digital Portable Lavalier Set, which brings great wireless audio within reach. Compatible with any DSLR or DSLM, XSW-D defines the term “plug-n-play” – the receiver connects to your camera with a 3.5 mm cable and links wirelessly to the included transmitter and ME 2-II lavalier mic. If you’re looking to enhance your interview workflow with clean and consistent audio, this set lets you do so without the burden of a complex setup.
- The freedom of a wireless with effortlessly intuitive single button operation
- Uses 2.4 GHz frequency for fuss-free and license-free operation worldwide
- 75 m range (250 ft) in optimal conditions
- XSW-D Portable Lavalier Set includes an ME 2-II clip-on microphone, an XSW-D transmitter, an XSW-D receiver for the camera, a cold shoe mount, 3.5 mm coiled cable, belt clip and a USB-A to USB-C charging cable
MKE 200: USD 99.95
MKE 440: USD 349.95
MKE 600: USD 329.95
XSW-D Portable Lavalier Set: USD 299.95
The images accompanying this press release plus additional product photos can be downloaded at https://sennheiser-brandzone.com/c/181/cgbiCqCv.