Knoxville, TN — On Monday, August 10, 2020 (11am and 10pm EDT), Waves Audio will be hosting a webinar showing how you can improve audio quality dramatically in AV installations with Waves’ new Commercial Audio (CA) products, the Waves CA1000 and CA2000.
Greg Kopchinski, WavesLive & Waves Commercial Audio Product Manager, will provide an overview of the features and capabilities of these new DSP engines.
Waves CA products dramatically improve speech intelligibility and audio playback quality using professionally curated processing presets that are inserted on Dante-based installations.
This webinar will cover many of the product features, including:
- Device hardware overview
- How to route Dante®-based network audio to the DSP engine
- How to customize and fine-tune presets for your specific installation environment
- Example presets and audio processing elements for microphones
- Optimization and leveling of playback sources
- Specialized presets for high-quality online streaming
The webinar will also include a live Q&A session. Pre-registration is required in order to reserve your spot and receive a unique webinar login link.
Mon, Aug 10, 2020 – Online Session 11am EDT
Mon, Aug 10, 2020 – Online Session 10pm EDT
To register, visit https://www.waves.com/events/waves-ca-webinar.