INFOCOMM BOOTH 909, Orlando, FL —QSC, a leading manufacturer of digital signal processing, networked signal transport, audio/video control systems, power amplifiers, and loudspeaker products for nearly five decades, is pleased to introduce the Q-SYS Core 110f.
The Q-SYS Core 110f is the latest addition to the Q-SYS lineup of network audio solutions, which are built on modern Intel-based technologies and a Linux Real Time Operating System. The new, smaller Core 110f brings powerful yet affordable software based audio processing product to the corporate AV market.
“Q-SYS products will shape both QSC and the convergence of AV and IT,” said Joe Pham, President and CEO. “The Q-SYS Core 110f delivers a seamless collaboration experience in boardrooms, conference rooms, and other corporate spaces where businesses need to focus on solving their problems instead of concerning themselves with the AV technology. They can rely on QSC for solutions built around performance, reliability, ease of use—backed by people who care.”
The Core 110f will allow AV integrators and IT managers alike to deliver seamless networking integration via Q-LAN, which uses IT standard Layer-3 protocols. Additionally, the Core 110f’s ability to coexist with all other data, use of standard Ethernet switches, and is AES67-ready to provide interoperability with a growing list of 3rd party network audio products which will support the standard.
The Q-SYS Core 110f features:
- Software-based implementation of DSP. Delivers more processing power, giving integrators the flexibility to add AEC channels without additional hardware, designate in software; flex analog audio channels as inputs or outputs for nearly any matrix size, and select VoIP or POTS, or both telephony connectivity options without the hassle of managing multiple SKUs or purchasing additional hardware.
- Platform built on Intel technology. Evolves alongside modern IT technologies following the wave of millions of users not just in the AV Market, future-proofing today’s investment.
- Q-LAN networking integration. Streams audio over IP using IT standard Layer-3 protocols plus device discovery, control, telemetry and audio monitoring.
- Flexible Analog I/O channels. In addition to the eight fixed mic/line inputs and eight fixed outputs, Core 110f provides eight flexible channels that can be software defined in real time as inputs or outputs. Single channel granularity makes it possible to configure each channel independent of the others giving nearly all the flexibility of competing card based systems without the hassle and cost. In total, Core 110f provides an overall class leading 24 I/O capability in 1 rack unit space.
- Multi-Instance USB Host and Device Audio. Provides up to 16×16 USB audio channels that can be spilt in any combination or ratio and appear in the host operating system as multiple devices over one USB connection such as a 1×1 speaker phone plus an audio recording interface. In addition, the Core 110f can act as a host for future USB audio devices that can be connected directly to the Core 110f for processing and distribution.
The Q-SYS Core 110f is being demonstrated in a fully functioning boardroom at Booth 909. To learn more about the breadth of QSC audio products, visit Booth 909 at the 2015 InfoComm Show in Orlando, Florida or www.qsc.com.
QSC Audio Products, LLC is a leading manufacturer of professional sound reinforcement solutions for installed, portable, production and cinema applications worldwide.
For More Information Contact:
QSC Press Contact:
Patrick Heyn | Marketing Manager, QSC Systems
Tel: 800-854-4079 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.qsc.com
Rachel Johnson | Pivot Communications
Tel: 801-810-5001 | email@example.com |www.pivotslc.com