Montreal, Canada— June 3, 2020 — Zaor Studio Furniturehas started a continuous competition for the title “Studio of the Month,” offering highly attractive prizes. Everyone with at least one piece of Zaor furniture in their studio can register for the competition and be elected. Every month, the community will decide which of the studios presented on https://zaorstudiofurniture.com/studio-of-the-month/wins and is awarded the title of “Zaor Studio of the Month”.After one year, a raffle, with all participants of that year, will grant the main prize to one lucky winner: a trip to Las Vegas including a studio visit and much more. Focal-Naim America distributes Zaor Studio Furniture in North America.
To participate, studio owners (home studios do count) submit a photo of their setup with Zaor furniture via the website, add a short description of their studio and what they do with it, check the conditions of participation available on the website – and that’s it! Every participant receives a voucher for 199.00 US dollars off of Quantica Audio Modula. Participants who subscribe to the Zaor newsletter also receive a six-month Affiliate Membership for Music Alliance.
Zaor “Studio of the Month” is the title awarded to the studio receiving the most votes on https://zaorstudiofurniture.com/studio-of-the-month/
– The virtual badge “Zaor Studio of the Month” for use on their website and social media,
– A product from the Zaor portfolio (Vision K/KS or Miza V-Stands or Humanscale M2 monitor arm or Octopus cable/headphone stand),
– The Quantica Audio Modula Lite software bundle,
– One-year Pro Membership for Music Alliance,
– A 50-percent scholarship for the “Music Management and Marketing” course from Music Alliance
The main prize comprises:
– A 50-percent voucher for a product from the Zaor portfolio (studio desk, ergonomic chair, monitor stands, etc.)
– A trip to Las Vegas including flight, hotel, and car rental
– Meet and greet with three-time Grammy winner Luca Pretolesi in his Studio DMI
– A collaboration on a mix or master with Luca’s team
– A full scholarship for the “Music Management and Marketing” course from Music Alliance; or alternatively a 1,000.00 US dollar discount on a different course from Music Alliance
– One-year Elite Membership for Music Alliance
– The Quantica Audio Modula bundle.
Detailed information on the contest, conditions of participation and more are available at: https://zaorstudiofurniture.com/studio-of-the-month/
About Zaor Studio Furniture
Creating furniture for creative people with professional demands – that is the Zaor mission. Recording studios, video editing, graphics design, web development, and also in the listening room or for gaming – Zaor Studio Furniture combines technical finesse with visual style and innovative ideas. From classic studio furniture to modern designer pieces like the Vela series with its mono leg concept, the floating desk and the coloured lighting in the desk’s edge, Zaor always has the right furniture for office, studio, hobby and sophisticated recreational activity. Selected materials, European manufacturing, clever solutions, elegant design – Zaor builds furniture that inspires. www.zaorstudiofurniture.com
About Focal Naim America
Focal Naim America (formerly Audio Plus Services) is a leading North American importer and distributor of premium consumer and professional electronics brands including Focal Professional, SPL of Germany, Lauten Audio, IsoAcoustics, Zaor Studio Furniture, Vicoustic, and EarSonics. Based in Montreal with U.S. shipping facilities in Champlain, NY, the company has sales personnel located throughout the United States and Canada to professionally service their active roster of more than 350 specialty A/V and Pro Audio dealers. The company specializes in products and services for the professional audio and performing musician markets, as well as the home theater and custom integration (CI) market – both residential and commercial – for North America.
For more information about Focal Naim America visit their website at https://www.focalnaimamerica.com or call (800) 663-9352.
All trademarks are the property of their respective holders.